Features enjoyed by my guests :
- Ideal location in the heart of downtown Biarritz.
- You will be located in a vibrant area with many restaurants and cafes; the beach is a 5 minute walk away.
- Easily accessible: bus and shuttles nearby.
- Fully equipped, linens, towels, vanity kits and some coffee capsules will be provided.
Other features to consider:
- The accommodation is on the 2nd floor, without elevator.
- You will have at your disposal one set of keys.
You will appreciate my place for its central location and facilities.
The studio can accommodate 2 people.
To make the most of your stay, you will have the following at your disposal:
- A friendly living space: sofa bed (Rapido) for 2 people, coffee table, television, desk area.
- A functional kitchen space: refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven, ceramic hob, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, cooking utensils.
- A well appointed bathroom : shower cabin, toilet, towel dryer.
The studio is located in the center of Biarritz.
Biarritz, an elegant seaside town on the Basque coast in southwestern France, has been a popular destination since the crowned heads of Europe chose it as a vacation spot in the 1800s. The area is also popular with surfers for its great beaches and surf schools. The Rocher de la Vierge, the emblem of Biarritz, is a rocky outcrop topped by a statue of the Virgin Mary. Accessible by a footbridge, the rock offers a panoramic view on the Bay of Biscay.
You will be close to the Grande Plage as well as the Casino and will find ice cream shops, tobacco shops, bakery, pharmacy, doctor, children's park, surf school as well as multiple restaurants in the surroundings.
Places to visit :
- The Imperial Chapel,
- Historical Museum of Biarritz.
- Aquarium of Biarritz.
- City of the Ocean.
- Lighthouse of Biarritz.
- Restaurant "Le Cab".
- French restaurant "Carlos" with sea view.
- Pizzeria "Les Terrasses".
To do :
- Beach of Biarritz.
- Beach of the Old Port.
- Rocher de la Vierge.
- Parking Indigo Biarritz Halles Clemenceau at 1 minute walk.
- Bus and shuttle (N10 Verdun and N11 Saint Charles) nearby.
- Biarritz-Pays Basque airport at 5 minutes by car.
Bed linen and towels are optional