Contemporary 1 bedroom 2 full bathrooms, 1080 sq ft mega suite condo on 6th floor of Center Tower of Bay view Grand Marina. Perfect for couples get away. It features two large terraces overlooking the sweeping curve of the beach and Ixtapa Bay, and faces WSW, so every evening you experience the breathtaking sunset views, renowned by Ixtapa.
It is spacious and bright, with air conditioning and celling fans. Featuring designer selected furnishings and decor. Ceramic tile flooring throughout the unit. It has large bedroom with king size bed and en-suite full bathroom. The second full bathroom is located between living room and kitchen. The condo also comes with full kitchen, laundry room and dining room. For your convenience it has keyless digital lock.
Living room features two large comfortable couches, LCD TV, with cable and high speed internet service.
The condo complex offers 5 star resort amenities such as large infinity pool with hot tub, lounge furniture and breathtaking ocean front views. Next to the infinity pool is an Adults only pool with a hot tub as well. Condo complex also offers restaurant with very good and reasonably priced selections of food and beverages. It has a Full Service bar with big screen TV. Full service SPA offers massages, body wraps, facials, manicures, pedicures and other services at very reasonable prices.
Weekly maid service is available. If desired, the extra service visits can be arranged at a nominal fees.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. CHECK-IN TIME is after 4 PM and CHECK-OUT is 1 PM
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit
3. Pets are not permitted in this unit under any circumstances.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 27 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. To promote awareness and responsible electricity usage, an allotment of 175 KWH for 7 days stay or 25 KWH per day will be given free of charge. For every KWH used above this amount a charge of $1 US /KWH will be accessed.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - $500 US damage deposit is required. However, the Credit card number will be kept on file to cover excess damages/missing items should they occur.