- Modern Apartment Complex
- Elevator access in the building
- Professionally cleaned
- Hotel-quality high thread-count bed linen and towels
- 24/7 check-in
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Balcony with incredible views of the city and small bench, great to enjoy breakfast with a view or a glass of wine in the evening!
Double sofa bed available for extra guests]
- Large Flatscreen TV
- Netflix, YouTube, ChromeCast
- Balcony with fantastic views of the city
- King size bed + En-suite shower + Balcony Access
- Two (2x) Single Beds (can be pushed together to make a double) + Wardrobe Space
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Separate bathroom with full-size bath
You will have private access to the entire apartment.
The best way to stay in touch is via Airbnb. My support team will be happy to answer all your questions before and during your stay.
If you like parks and museums, the Auckland Domain is impressive and is a must see - it also features the Auckland War Museum. The apartment is also very close to Auckland City Hospital. On Symonds Street you are spoilt for choice with dining options to suit all preferences and budgets. K'Road, Ponsonby, AUT, The University of Auckland, Eden Terrace, Mount Eden, Kingsland and Newmarket are all nearby so there is plenty to explore nearby!
Depending on where you want to go there are Bus Stops on Symonds Street and Khyber Pass that will take you to the city and beyond. The Grafton Train Station is a 10 minute walk which will take you directly to the city (Britomart).
Before booking, please be aware we can only host your stay if it is essential to move during the Level 4 and 3 lockdown periods in New Zealand.
Main reasons include:
- recently returned New Zealanders re-settling,
- your current property becomes uninhabitable or unavailable,
- or if you need to move to avoid a dangerous home situation.
We will handle the key exchange remotely and you will need to arrange safe point to point transport within your bubble when re-locating.