HOME AWAY FROM HOME
* Less than 5 minutes from Firenze train station.
* It is exclusive, safe and quiet.
* Walking distance to restaurants, shopping and tourist attractions.
* It has exclusive and homey vibes. They occupy the entire second floor to limited guests.
* Amenities such as; the bathroom and lighting are very modern. But materials used are locally made, with high class.
* Delicious and fresh breakfast foods.
* Access to the building is hitech.
* They are the true GEM of the hotel. They are very hospitable.
* ELMEDINA, the front desk, is the most beautiful and nicest person you would ever meet. She goes out of her way to take care of you. She is usually off at 9pm. But she extended her working hours, just to personally check me in at around 10:30pm. She took the time to gladly welcome me and orient me to the city. She would check up on me from time to time, to ensure I was having a great time. She is the ASSET of the property.
* SHERRY, one of the hotel staff, compliments the warmth and positive atmosphere of the place. She would make sure everything is organized. She would treat guests like family members. I will treasure our morning chats, her delicious breakfast omelet and her sweet smile. Her son, Daniel, is equally friendly and courteous as her. I found a home in them.
* La SCALA Hotel is more than just an accomodation. It offers home away from home. It renews your body and soul.