This was the worst hotel I encountered in many years. Stayed here one night. A few things:
- Staff was rude, indifferent and incompetent, treated me like an irresponsible baby.
- Despite check out being at 12, they called me at 8 in the morning and wondered if I could check out already. They called me again and angrily demanded that I'd leave at 11.
- There was a big ant colony marching through the room. Staff didn't care.
- The room had no windows, but it had a door to the balcony. The balcony is publicly accessible and the door can't be locked, so anyone can basically walk into your room at night.
- The shower didn't work due to a broken hose. Staff blamed me for it. (because that's what I always do when I enter a hotel room, take a minute to destroy the shower hose to ensure I can't freshen up after a long trip, of course).
- I got a breakfast voucher and got dried out, cold rice, an egg that may have been fresh a month ago, something resembling a sausage, a liquid that may have been instant coffee. Save yourself the trouble and find somewhere else to eat.
- Internet didn't work, hadn't worked for a long time and staff couldn't care less about fixing it.
- the aircon was very loud but not very effective.
- the mattress was about 5 cm thick (or thin, actually).
On a bright note: location was good. Just an 8 minute walk to the city center and located in a quiet street. With the right people, it could be nice.
Nevertheless, I wouldn't stay again.