We booked two nights last minute, at 240 EUR per night. As it turned out, this hotel is definitely not worth the money. Some insight:
- The room was not very clean. Scuff marks all over, the bathroom has moldy areas between the tiles, there was a layer of dust on everything (e.g., on all the picture frames and bathroom dry racks), the ceiling lamp had lots of dead insects that you stare up at when in bed
- The room did not look very nice. The hotel pictures make it seem stylish, but it’s very cheaply done and does not at all have a cozy atmosphere. Cold and sterile design (e.g., hospital tile flooring)
- We wanted to to use the rooftop bar before it officially opens at 5 (why??? Just open it if the weather is nice). We went up and were left alone in a very messy place. Lots of little damage on various furniture and we had to drag out our own umbrella among a sea on ‚tarped‘ furniture. I know it looks nice on the picture (we in fact booked mostly because of this bar), but In reality.. not so much. It is such a missed opportunity because it is one of the only rooftop bars in the area.
- During pandemic times, attention to detail when cleaning is paramount to allow your guests to fully relax!
- The breakfast is not very good. I have stayed in many hotels in my life, and I would rate it 1.5/10
In summary: No attention to detail and lost opportunity as the rooftop has serious potential: rooms not really clean, no customer-first mentality. Stay away.