I'll start by saying that the rating I've given for this booking is based on the lack of level of service and professionalism provided by the owner, Mr Solih and his manager and son Mr Hamdhaan. The property itself, the room and location were all as expected for the price. My dissatisfaction and that of another guest from Dubai was that the above mentioned treated you as a 'cash cow'.
1. Pick up from airport charged $50 USD. On return wanted $150!
2. Told not go and eat elsewhere! As locals would not want to mix during the covid situation. Local prices were one 3rd cheaper.
3. 1.5 weeks into my stay, Mr Solih says my room is booked by another guest and can I change rooms. No, I booked and paid for the ocean front room.
4. Excursions were overpriced and cheaper elsewhere.
5. Having assured me they knew how to complete my visa extension forms, they incorrectly completed them and ultimately my visa ran out, my travel and length of stay had to be altered.
6. Cancelling my travel approval as I found a cheaper $60 trip to Male and not use their $150 option.
7. The local people who had tried to help me were all verbally abused by Mr Solih over the phone for trying to help me!
They have 2 guesthouse on Guraidhoo, Ithaa beach, where I was staying and a new one called Luxury Beach Maldives.