Stay here and risk death. No electricity, no water, and no TV for long periods of time multiple times. Feces sat in the toilet while we waited for power to be restored for hours. There was no AC or fan and we couldn't open the windows at night because the broken screens don't seal out malarial, dengue fever, and Japanese encephalitis carrying mosquitoes. I have stayed here for years, but now it has a new owner. Unlike the previous owner, who took his generator with him, they refuse to buy a generator. All the nearby hotels have generators because power outages are frequent in this town. Guests demanded their money back and threaten to call the police, but were refused. A bottle of water here is $1.50 while nearby it is 50 cents. I was so sick from dengue fever I could barely walk to the lobby. When I asked the price, the boy answered, "$1.50 for you." indicating he chose to gouge me when I looked so sick. I was too ill to look for another place.