We just stayed there last night and had to get out. It is a terrible place to stay. It's located in a very sketchy neighbourhood and is right next door to a strip bar. The apartment is located on the first floor of a hostel building and the night we stayed, two women from the strip bar were yelling right in front of our bedroom window and nearly got into a fist fight. The apartment has NO HEAT OR AIR CONDITIONING. That's right, no climate control what so ever. He never told us until I asked about it when I didn't see a thermostat. He suggested we use the heater he had to warm up the place but when we did the heaters gave off this terrible burning smell that stuck the place up like burnt hair. The place was soo damp and humid that the sheets were like damp and sweaty towels. Can you imagine sleeping on wet towels?! THERE IS MOLD ALL OVER THE PLACE! .