The hairdryer didn't work, The shower did not give enough hot water. Even after the floor was swept, they did not mop it. There was still dirt and lint on the floor. The tiny freezing section of a fridge had an ice pack that could not be dislodged, so there was no room to freeze our food. The fridge was enough to store our items but it froze our fresh food which spoiled it. We had to fix a section of window because it did not close properly, The room was not soundproof. You could hear the conversations. Luckily, they slept the night. The BBQ was dirty so we could not use it. The room was musty, not aired when we got in. We had leave both window and door opened.