The hotel is in a great location on the docks with plenty to do around. Unfortunately we encountered a number of issues on our trip.
1. The street the hotel is on is a one way and was under constructions for month with makes the hotel inaccessible by car.
2. There is no help with the luggage, no elevator and the reception is on the first floor. I have broken legs so it was absolutely impossible to get up there no matter how hard i tried.
3. When we arrived it was late in the evening and my wife, my 7 years old and myself got accosted by 2 prostitutes with no shame.
4. That night (A Monday) was some sort of party (well i hope it’s not this way every night) and there was drunk people EVERYWHERE.
5. The hotel was unable to accommodate the deception and we ended up having to book a different hotel and sleep somewhere else.
In the end this was a horrible experience with a hotel manager lying to us on the phone and unable to help us in any way. Thank god for HOTELS.COM that did help us.
I will NEVER go to this hotel ever again and wish they were removed from the site…bad all around.