The following are my observations.
1. Bath room cubicle door was a nuisance, it was not closing.
2. No bath soap kept at all.
3. The room lighting was poor.
4. Window shutter did not close at all. Its lock was broken.
5. Breakfast cereals had nothing to select. No orange juice at all. Thank god the Chef was a gentleman who made omlette of my choice and later made vegetarian curry for me. God bless him.
6. The manager, and others were good, they allowed me to check in early as I had arrived early, and later on the last day, I had to wait longer since my bus was to leave at 3pm, they permitted me to wait in the lobby.
7. Overall, I was not happy inside my room, I kept myself busy outside. But will not experiment with these cheap hotels, although 750 Rands is not a small amount.
PRADYUMNA, za2 泊 の旅行
まあまあ2.0 / 5
Nice location for a quick overnight stay
The Ilawu Hotel is very conveniently situated just outside the central business district, next to the Botanical Gardens. The staff were pleasant and the hotel is well maintained. Rooms were well appointed with DSTV and a nice shower. The bed was a major disappointment and the mattress past its usage period.
Claude, za1 泊のビジネス旅行
良い3.0 / 5
Location was good for our business trip. Signage was not great and we struggled to find the hotel at first. Breakfast was good.
旅行者, za2 泊のビジネス旅行
素晴らしい5.0 / 5
i had a very nice stay at ilawu hotel. I will book again next time.