- The people who run this place really are great. I think it's only like 3 people who run the whole thing, but they are on top of everything and will go out of their way to help you. I think one dude actually lives(?) at the hotel, so there is always someone there if you need it.
- I had transfers to/from the airport booked through them, with one of them being at 4am. Both transfers were exactly on time, no issues.
- We stayed in a room that had a private hot tub. The room was lovely, very clean and had a wonderful view. All rooms will have a great view. The hot tub was awesome, but if you don't have one then they have a pool too. The pool was never crowded.
- This was probably the quietest hotel room I've ever stayed in.
Some minor not so great stuff:
- The Wi-Fi was pretty bad, at least in our room.
- The hotel doesnt have a restaurant, bar, or any other options outside of breakfast. This isn't a huge deal, except that it's at the far end of everything so it's a good walk to get to other (particularly cheaper) restaurants. The hotels next door have restaurants but they are expensive.
- Santorini doesn't have potable drinking water from the faucet, you shouldnt drink it. This is a whole island thing, not just for this hotel. The hotel gives you free bottles of water, which is good/necessary, but I wish they would've stocked the whole fridge with them. I kept having to ask for more water and ended up just buying a whole bunch.