A very relaxing stay, with all the facilities you would expect at a good price. Nice large room though the bathroom could do with an update. The direct access to the beach is fantastic.
The property is changing brands and was under construction. The wing I stayed had a magnificent beach view with a clean bed. The grounds are amazing! They were painting and cleaning up but that didn't bother me at all.
The bathroom is too old needs updates
Clean beach .. gym was awesome . Full gym and evening classes. Please update equipment.
Pools were clean and one meets Olympic size standards
It's a woundful place....looking forward to coming back
Everything is good in general, nice food and good hospitality
This property has some serious problems with its utilities specifically water supply and water quality. The senior management are clueless as to how to resolve this and in our case they failed to respond directly to any of our complaints.
Bathrooms and fixtures are of poor quality and in bad condition. The issues we had can be summarised as follows:
1. Water stoppages lasting more than 3 hours on 5 out of our 11 days stay.
2. Poorly treated water supply from borehole.
3. Bathroom window did not shut properly leaving a path for mosquitoes.
4. Lack of consistent hot water
5. Taps not working properly
6. Toilet cistern broke down but got repaired
7. Internet breakdown for more than 12 hours.
8. The staff were polite and apologetic but powerless to resolve any problems - appears to be a management issue.