Waterfront beauty awaits at this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath boathouse!
This amazing home is built ON a canal on Lake Erie on a solid, pier-style foundation. Waterfront beauty awaits at this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with views of the Venetian Marina. The rear of home boasts a PRIVATE, covered boat dock that can fit up to a 40 ft vessel. These unique row-style waterfront homes are perfect for your family getaway. Minutes away from Cedar Point, Sports Force Park, Lyman Harbor, Downtown Sandusky, Sunrise Marina, Kalahari, Great Wolf Lodge, Castaway Bay, Jet Express and Ferry.
Please.... DO NOT BOOK UNTIL YOU READ THE FOLLOWING:
***Dogs are $35 per night, per dog; dog fees will be collected upon booking.***
1. THERE IS NO SWIMMING IN THE WATER AROUND THE HOUSE - this area is full of docks where people keep their boats and use electricity so it is not safe to swim.
2. There is no trespassing on, in, around, in front of any other boathouse or boat well on Catalina Drive, ESPECIALLY the private, gated home at the north end of the street. This is NOT a community space. Guests who trespass on any other property on this street will be removed from the boathouse with NO REFUNDS.
3. There is no boat launch in our community. There's a public ramp to launch boats. Guests cannot leave their trailer at the boathouse, as there is no room. We recommend the City of Sandusky Boat Ramp located at 1099 W Water St #1001, Sandusky, OH 44870. Owner is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of guests using any launch ramp nor any trailer storage losses.
4. Guests who are coming for Cedar Point: please note that Owner is not responsible for any Cedar Point-related issues. We do not guarantee that Cedar Point will be open or whether you'll be able to get in. There will be no refunds for any Cedar Point-related problems.
5. NO SMOKING IN THE BOATHOUSE, IN FRONT OF THE BOATHOUSE, OR IN THE BOAT WELL! SMOKING WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE PROPERTY.