The room smelled like stake smoke, even though it was a nonsmoking room, to the point of being hard to sleep. There was no closet to hang your clothes to keep them from getting wrinkled. The "closet" was a corner of the room with a curtain, similar to a changing room at a doctor's office, no rod and no hangers. The hair dryer was missing. The light on the phone blinked continuously with no instructions how to use it. We managed that by unplugging it. I came prepared with night light for the bathroom, extension cord and extra plugs, and hair dryer. There were no instructions at all in the room except the usual warnings on the back of the door. I thought I would ask a person at the desk about the phone the next time we went down, but there was never a person at the desk after we checked in for the entire stay, even no one to check us out. We will never stay here again!