Really disappointed. Will not be coming back and I am not recommending it. Here is way:
* I had spoken to them a few days ago to secure a room with a flat, walk in shower for my partner who has mobility issues. I was promised that I will be given a room on the fifth floor. When I arrived, the receptionist told me that they couldn't find any notes of the conversation and that the only room they had was the one that I was given (the shower had one big step to go in)
* Not the most friendly staff on the reception. They should try not to look so miserable and smile some times.
* It seems they are doing a lot of events (weddings etc.) for British tourists. They even had a sign that they broadcast Sky sports and football
* Very corporate feel - rather soulless. Avoid it like hell if you want to really feel that you in Lake Como and not in Frankfurt, Germany
* Very expensive parking - €35!!
* Very expensive hotel for what it offers. I would suggest that you try the Hilton or somewhere else that you get value for your money.
* Some of the staff were exceptional helpful e.g. Giorgia working in the bar
* Most of the staff were polite and helpful (apart from the miserable receptionists)
* Nice pool area