In the middle of everything, steps away from the pantheon and some of the good restaurants. The terrace is really that pretty and looks better than the pics.
Had some issues with air con, manager in the office behind reception overheard my complaint, immediately stepped out and changed our room. Even in our own house, we can experience issues at times, the fact the manager took steps to correct it immediately, is an A+ in my book for services.
1) Wi-Fi was good,
2) shower is smaller in our 2nd room, but it is enclosed and water is strong and consistent.
3) No counter space for personal toiletries in bathroom, only some spaces under the sink.
4) Depends on which side your room is facing, it can be a bit noisy at night.
5) plenty of European outlets and usb port.
6) Beautiful rooftop opens till late.
For an old Rome city center hotel, I’m looking for 1) convenience, 2) spaces for opening suitcases, 3) not necessarily big bathroom but enclosed shower (american style) and space for personal stuff.4) plenty counter spaces in the room. 5) staffs who are willing to help.